2nd Sino-EU Permed Science & Technology Webinar
Perspectives in Personalised Medicine: Cancer treatment & diagnostics
13th December 2022, 8:00 – 12:00 CET
Research in genetic links in cancer diseases and diagnoses triggered the start of personalised medicine more than 10 years ago. The area has today developed significantly, and we are starting to see the first national cancer planes being implemented into health care. At this webinar examples from both China and Europe will be presented, demonstrating the state of the art of the field today.
To support these activities Sino-EU PerMed project, financed by the European Commission, undertakes several activities to promote interactions between China and EU within the area of personalised medicine. A key part of the project is to exchange expertise and Personalised Medicine knowledge via science and technology webinars. Thereby promoting cooperation and networking activities.
- Xu Yong (Principal Investigator, Guangzhou Institutes of Biomedicine and Health CAS)
- Leming Shi (Professor, School of Life Sciences, Fudan University)
- Manfred Dietel (Senior Professor, Charité University Hospital, Berlin)
- Michele Maio (Professor, University of Siena)
- Frederik Klauschen (Professor, Institutes of Pathology, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität. Munich)
- Clare Turnbull (Professor, Institute of Cancer Research, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London)
- Huan Meng (Professor, National Center for Nanoscience and Technology (NCNST), Beijing)
- Han Dali (Professor, Beijing Institute of Genomics, CAS)
- Zhirong Shen (Vice President, Global Head of Translational Discovery, BeiGene)
- Qing Xu (Executive Director R&D, Simcere Pharmaceutical, Nanjing)